- New Vehicles
- Used Vehicles
- 2nd Mortgages
- Share Secured
- Recreational Vehicles
- Motor Homes
- 1st Mortgages done by Premier Lending Alliance
Refinance & Save
Are you paying too much for your current auto loan? Refinance your vehicle at Midwest Community Credit Union for a lower rate and lower monthly payments.See How Much You Can Save
Apply For A LoanOnline Loan App Print Loan App
Credit Life Insurance
If you pass away and your claim is payable, your eligible loan balance is reduced or paid off
If you are disabled due to injury or sickness, after 30 days your loan payments will be paid until you are no longer disabled, your loan is paid off or you reach the policy maximum.
GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Insurance
If your vehicle is stolen, accidently damaged beyond repair, or
declared a total loss, GAP will pay the potentially high-cost difference
between your insurance settlement and your loan balance. GAP will also
give you $1000.00 towards the down payment of your replacement vehicle
when you finance the replacement vehicle with Midwest Community Credit
within 60 days.
MBP – MechanicalBreakdown Protection
Even the most reliable vehicle can develop a mechanical problem. That is why so many people have come to depend upon Route 66 Warranty.
Route 66 Warranty is the most comprehensive extended warronty coverage for all mokes and models of automobiles so that you will be able to enjoy youn new purchase and have “Peace of Mind”.
No matter where you travel in the United States, you are protected against major mechanical expenses, and there is NO deductible!
- Route 66 Warranty has 25 years experience
- All warranties are FULLY insured
- $0 deductible
- 30 day free look
- Nationwide coverage
- 24/7/365 Emergency Road Service and rental car benefit
- FULLY transferable
We work with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
ISL Education Lending offers:
- Loans for college students.
- A loan option for parents and family members who wish to borrow on behalf of a college student.
- Multiple student loan refinance options.
In addition, they offer multiple scholarship opportunities and free college planning tools to help students and families avoid over-borrowing and plan smart for life during and after college.
Learn more about ISL Education Lending’s offerings on their website.
- All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
- Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
*Midwest Community Credit Union is compensated by ISL Education Lending for the referral of student loan customers.
Tools and Tips to Help Minimize Borrowing
Take advantage of Iowa Student Loan’s free planning tools while planning for college and before applying for student loans to:
- Avoid overborrowing
- Explore jobs and potential earnings for graduates of specific majors.
- Estimate total college costs for four years of undergraduate students.
Before applying for a private loan, be sure to complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid, first. You should also work with our college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
About Iowa Student Loan
Iowa Student Loan was established in 1979 as a private, nonprofit corporation, and its mission is to help Iowa students and families obtain the resources necessary to succeed in postsecondary education.
*Midwest Community Credit Union is compensated by Iowa Student Loan for the referral of student loans.Learn More and Apply